Ideal for tissue approximation, folding, and grasping
• Two independently operated jaws on either side of a shared central plate.
• Subtle yet effective teeth on each jaw to prevent slipping and sliding.
• Jaws are closed in the resting position, and opened
with trigger activation, minimizing stress on the surgeon's hand.
• Tactile-coded triggers with a bubble and dimple to allow easy identification during surgery.
• Thumb-operated triggers accommodate right and left-handed surgeons.
2019 - tüm Hakları Saklıdır
Web-tasarım: Temuçin YONGA